Friday, March 4, 2011

Broga Hill @ Semenyih with PHOTOS and VIDEOS!

Hey yea, all my dearest readers and friends!!! I knew this event had taken place long time ago .. about 1 year but the memory still kept vividly in my brain. Sorry for not posting this earlier as I am finding my time to write too due to the never ending events. xD. 

Alright, here are the snapshots of the pictures at Broga Hill. I simply select some interesting pictures but it's already sum up to 20. Seriously, I can't stop myself from laughing when seeing these photos. We were just too naive and FUNNY. Haha.






































































And below are the video clips directed by me. Haha.
















Hope you guys enjoy the pictures and videos!! You guys make my university life lots of FUNS!!

Though we might not be seeing each other as frequent as those days, may these pictures and videos recalled our sweet memories.

For previous Broga Hill visit, click here.

2 comments:

gbeejipp said...

seems like you guys really had fun.

PANDIAN said...

wonderfull inputs....cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails