Thursday, November 26, 2009

My third cheque from Nuffnang!

It's the third cheque with 3 digits. It took 6 months from 1st April till 30 September 2009. I received the cheque during study break hence only managed to post it now. Do I need to mention again? It's HOLIDAY now and I'm HOLIDAYING very well till now. Phew.. was too tired with recent continuous plans.
Photobucket
As usual, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my supportive friends, my blog's readers and the bloggers' community. I will try to write more posts as many as possible during this holiday and complete the delayed posts (up to 30-50) on my happenings, outings, foods and many more. You can check my previous Nuffnang here. Not to forget, thanks very much to Nuffnang for being an excellent advertising company bringing smile and pockets money to the Nuffnangers. For your info, the earnings generated from Nuffnang was a part of the money that I used to purchase my current camera, Canon G 10 (my gf). I love her so much and bring her along on every occasion.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ MY BLOG!!

30 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

congrats..
keep it up! =D

kenwooi.com

Kathlynn said...

congrats congrats! :)

sabahking said...

take so long time only receive the money? anyway congra ....

Dree said...

Congrats!!! I hope I get mine soon...still havn't got my first one lol...

AJ said...

Congratz.I still waiting for my 1st n 2nd cheque.Will cash out the 3rd cheque next week.

http://eyriqazz.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

canon G10 rocks! i'm using that.. :D

diFa said...

Congrats~
n congrats on winning the project alpha contest too.. :)

Kimberly said...

So cool~ I dun even noe how to earn those cash LOL

Congrats and keep blogging =)

KwOnG FeI said...

@kenwooi, dree, eyriqazz, esther, difa & kim: TQ VERY MUCHIE

@sabahking: not long.. nuffnang is very punctual in delivering the cheque.. i cash out on 30 sept and the cheque arrived somewhere between 30 oct to 1/2 nov ...

@dree: gambate~

@eyriqazz: wow dat was fast considering u r new blogger

@esther: yea G 10 rocks.. btw i haven check out the features of G11

@Kim: you can PM for the secret.. haha

Caffery said...

Wow, congrats man!

ai wei said...

congrates!!! sign... how to earn that??? i wait for mine til neck also long liao @@

ariff said...

congrats bro!

iriene said...

3rd Cheque, Congrats! Very happy for you.
Happy Holiday and have you watch the
3D Animation "A Christmas Carol"??
Cheers, have a great weekend ahead :)

Kelvin said...

Congratz^^
So good, 3rd cheque liao, my 1st cheque is still far far away...

Yvonne said...

wow thats awesome! im still far away from my first. hehe, congrats!!

jocelyncoco said...

lai lai PM me !!! i wan to kno1*-*!!!!~*

Horlic said...

Your third cheque has encouraged a lot bloggers here to work harder!

Congratz!!!

Unknown said...

fuh terer2! my nuff is so low lol

Hiro Koo said...

good job~

Kristin said...

Wow grats! I have not get any cheque b4. Haha

Unknown said...

congratz...omg...i still waiting to reach RM50....such a noob and sad case...T.T any secrets? hahaha

Josiah & Renae; said...

hye congrats!

KwOnG FeI said...

@caffery, ai wei, ariff, iriene, kelvin, yvonne, coco, horlic, nesca, zero, kristin, eric & lyng:
TQ so muchie~~

secret? just make good content post and hope your readers love it...

and also.. support each other.. hehe~~

wen pink said...

wow THIRD cheque already!!! grats!!!

Mrs Nurul said...

just started ;) lalaa

Lizz said...

congrats!!! superb beb :)

Catherine said...

congrats. still a long way to go for me... come come click my ads... lol.

araleling said...

Wow, so nice, congratz :)
Xmas Shopping~~

KwOnG FeI said...

@ wen pink, lampu neon, lizz, catherine, araleling:
thanks~~~

KwOnG FeI said...

@ wen pink, lampu neon, lizz, catherine, araleling:
thanks~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails