Monday, January 26, 2009

It's me at Changi Airport, Singapore..

To all my readers,
I'm currently at the Changi Airport using its free internet services. The airport here is quite huge and there is many facilites over here. The staffs here are very friendly and willingly to offer their helps. Bravo! Previously, I took 55 minutes flight from KLIA to reach Changi Airport. Between, the calls made at here to the locals (Singapore) is FOC. Mum had just made 4 calls to friends and relatives. A shock to see she brought a long list of numbers. Haha. Apart from that, we can also charge our handphone battery FOC here. There are various brands available.
Digi is really the snartest choice. I not sure about the rest service providers. Upon reaching Singapore, it will auto roaming without the need of any configuration. The rates for SMS is RM 1 per sms and for calls, it is RM 1.50 per minute. So, feel free to message me. Haha..
That's all for now. There is a 15 minutes restriction for each use. I will be taking another flight (Qantas Airway) to Perth at 7.40 pm. Goodbye!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails