Sunday, August 10, 2008

Diamond revealed

The pretty bride that i mentioned was actually one of the 12 finalist for Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2004. My sis told me that and she started complaining at me. hahahaha. She also said that her mother told her bf that the pretty has been filming 2 movies and involved in.. cant rmb. Help me compare if it is correct. I being searching her info. Wonder why cant find it in astro website. Jayne Tan May Chan,22 Best Talent Award 2004. -Beauty Consultant from Teluk Intan, Perak. Height: 163cm. Weight: 43kg

Anyway, the sifu words are rite. If she is the one, her mum at old age is ..ahemm...i saw her~ haha. Well, is she is the one?? Awaiting feedback.. Btw, my sis and her bf appeared in the newspaper. The best and close view is the one from nanyang siang pau. Of coz, mine is clearer. haha..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails